Applying to Saint Rose School
Saint Rose School and Preschool are currently accepting applications for Preschool age 2 thru 8th grade. We encourage families to start the application process at anytime. Please follow the process outlined below to apply. For questions and more information, please contact Admission Director Staci Rose at email@example.com or by calling 615-898-0555 ext. 1017.
New Families APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS HERE
Current Families APPLY FOR NEW SIBLING HERE
New Student Application Procedure
- Complete the Saint Rose School on-line application and submit it along with the $65.00 Application Fee for your child to be placed on the admissions list.
2. Schedule a time to meet with our Principal, Sister Catherine Marie.
3. Students entering 1st - 8th grade will also need to schedule day to spend in the classroom.
4. Students entering the Preschool or Kindergarten will schedule a time for an assessment.
- A copy of your child’s most recent standardized testing (if applicable) and report card from their previous school.
Two teacher recommendations from your child’s current teachers. The teacher will be sent an email directly for the recommendation.
6. An acceptance letter will be mailed to you once your child has been accepted.
7. Once your child has been accepted, the following will need to be completed:
- New Applicant Financial Responsibility and Tuition Rate Request Form.
- Create Parent Portal Log In on RenWeb.
- Immunization record required on the State of Tennessee Immunization Record Form.
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal record (if applicable)
- Signed Request for Records form to obtain your child’s record from their previous school.
- A $200 tuition deposit that is applied to your total tuition balance for the year.