What you need to begin in the fall of 2020
Bundled School Supplies
Our School Supply Kit fundraiser is open!
Go to www.ShopTTKits.com
Enter school code: 24252
Find your child's supply kit and check out!
At least 5% of each kit sold will be donated to Saint Rose School. (This also goes for the add-on items.)
***Please double-check the list from the school with the kits. Some grades do not have every item because the company does not source them.
All purchases must be completed by Friday, June 19. Each kit will be delivered to your home in its own box. Deliveries will be between June 26 - August 8.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to share that we are making a few updates to our school uniform that we feel will give us a fresh new look.
Please note the following changes:
- School uniforms that we are phasing out will be grandfathered in for one year.
- 6th grade boys and girls will now have the same uniform policy as 7th & 8th grade boys and girls.
- The 6th-8th grade policy will now provide gray outerwear to include cardigan sweaters, sweater vests and 3/4 zip sweatshirts.
- In all grades where khaki and navy colors were options for pants and shorts, khaki is now the only option.
- K-2nd grade girls will now only have the option of the plaid jumper dress, khaki pants and plaid skorts.
- 3rd- 5th grade girls will now only have the option of khaki pants and plaid skorts.
- K-5th grades now have the option of wearing the crew neck sweatshirt and the 3/4 zip navy blue sweatshirt.
- 4th-8th grade PE uniforms are now available through Dennis. The PE shirt will change to the color heather navy. While we grandfather the old PE uniform over the next 2 years, our old PE uniforms will be available for purchase while supplies last.
- Preschool uniforms will not change. The order form will be emailed to preschool parents.
- Please refer to the Dennis Uniform PDF to see by grade level and girls/boys the uniform selections.
Due to our Diocesan mandates that are currently in place regarding social distancing, we are canceling the scheduled consignment sale on July 13. However, if you have uniforms that you would like to donate, you may bring them to the school office during the month of June, Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-12:00pm.
We will have $1.00 sales of these donated items on these Tuesdays from 9:00am-12:00pm: July 14, 21, and 28.
All donated items should be consistent with our uniform policy shown here. Please do not bring in items that are being phased out.
If you plan to consign your uniforms, we hope to have a consignment sale in the fall or winter.