Camp Saint Rose
Camp Saint Rose is an opportunity for children to explore faith and fun through fine arts, sports, academics, and an array of activities. Experiences are provided for children in Grades K-5. Each camper will be under the direction of teachers, alumni, and other experienced instructors.
For children in grades K-5th grade
There is an option for a half (morning or afternoon) or a full day of camp.
Morning camps: 8:30am-12:00pm
Afternoon camps: 12:30-4:00pm
ANY child registered for a full day will need a lunch.
- Making of a Masterpiece: Join Miss Garcia to let loose and create! Campers will experiment with different art forms and end the week with a beautiful canvas painting (Miss Garcia)
- Sensational Science: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Astronomy, and More! Miss Gilstrap will lead campers in loads of experiments and scientific exploration! (Miss Gilstrap)
- Wide World of Water Games: Get ready to get soaked! This camp will have you racing the clock to see if you can stay dry! (Officer Vance)
- Basketball FUNdamentals: Join us for a week filled with BASKETS of fun!
- Outdoor Olympics: Javelin Toss, Balloon Tennis, Stacking Relay, and more! All Olympians Welcome! (Officer Vance)
- Sports Wars: Come develop your team building skills while playing games like capture the flag, pickleball, four corners, and more! (Officer Vance)
- Tales as Old as Time: Step into some favorite storybooks as each camper wanders through gardens, deserts, jungles, and more! Your Journey Awaits! (Sr. John Margaret)
- It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas: Christmas has returned to Saint Rose! Come unwrap another week of Christmasy fun! Each camper is asked to bring a 4" clay flower pot. (Sr. John Margaret)
- Just a Spoonful of Sugar Put on your chef's hat and dig in for another sweet and tasty camp. (Sr. John Margaret)
After Camp Care
After Camp Care - 4:00-5:00pm
The cost is $35 a week.
Drop off & Pick Up
The Jo Call Room will be the primary location for drop-off and pick-up. We ask that each camper be walked in the first day to verify any necessary information. Camp check-in will begin at 8:30am. Dismissal will begin at 4:00pm. Any camper not picked up by 4:05pm will be charged a drop-in fee.
*A late fee will be applied to campers who are not picked up after 5:00pm.
Due to limited spots, your registration will not be final until payment is received. Each camp session is $125 per week. Any camper registered for a full day will receive a discounted weekly rate of $225. Once your registration is confirmed, Saint Rose families will be billed through FACTS. Parish families will be invoiced. Payment is required in order to secure your spot. ALL camp fees are due by May 31, 2023. A camp t-shirt will be provided, along with a snack each day.
A medical and photography release form is required for each camper, along with a concussion statement for all athletic camps. Each camper needs to be registered separately. Grade level camps go by the grade your child will be in as of August 2023.
Fees due by May 31, 2023.
Registration is now closed.
Camp staff will provide allergy-free snacks to those who have specified on their registration forms.
A 75% refund will be given if requested by May 26. Due to limited space, refunds after May 26 will not be made.