Read on about our SCRIP program and learn how you can earn money for Saint Rose School by doing what you are already doing!
SCRIP turns everyday shopping into cash for Saint Rose when families use retail gift cards to pay for everyday purchases (like gas, apparel, restaurants, and home improvements) instead of cash, check or credit.
The list is quite extensive. Need a special order? Check out the lists from our vendors: ShopWithScrip (Great Lakes Scrip).
How does the program work?
- Saint Rose families buy retail gift cards through the Saint Rose SCRIP program at face value.
- Saint Rose purchases the gift cards for less than face value (varies by retailer). That difference is what Saint Rose earns.
Example: Mrs. Smith needs some gardening supplies, so she purchases a $100 “The Home Depot” gift card through Saint Rose’s SCRIP program. The Home Depot gift cards are available from Great Lakes Scrip at 4% less than face value. She just earned $4 for Saint Rose by using a SCRIP gift card vs cash or credit!
Example: Mrs. Smith is buying some items to keep her children busy during the summer. She purchases $25 Target, $25 iTunes, and a $25 Cracker Barrel gift cards through SCRIP. She earns Saint Rose 0.63 from Target, $1.25 from iTunes, $2.25 from Cracker Barrel = earning $3.50 for Saint Rose was that easy!
Why should you participate in SCRIP?
Rebates add up quickly! By looking at the example above, it may not seem to have an impact on fundraising for Saint Rose. However, by simply planning, the average family can earn Saint Rose at least $11/week. That modest number adds up quickly. It’s easy for a family to earn $500+ per year.
You earn money for Saint Rose without spending an additional penny! Just spend your regular shopping dollars using SCRIP gift cards at the stores that participate in the program.
How can you order with SCRIP?
SCRIP-TO-GO: A limited inventory of retailer gift cards can be purchased with cash or check directly from the school front office. Order forms are available at the front office.
Scripware: A scheduled order form will be sent home in the 1st Wednesday folder of the month with a due date on top. Fill out the form and return by date due with cash or check, made out to HandS. Your cards will be sent home. Is there a specific vendor you’d like to see? Please let us know.
Shopwithscrip.com: Online access to over 500+ vendors
- Go to ShopWithScrip.com and click register. Then click join a scrip program.
- Enter the Saint Rose enrollment code, dbblel6l4924. By entering this code, your account will be associated with the Saint Rose school.
- Fill in all required personal information and click “I accept”
- Choose 2 security challenge questions and provide answers.
- To pay for an order placed online, you have the option to pay using Presto Pay electronic transfer from your checking or savings account, or you can print your order and submit check or cash to the school. Your order will not be processed until we receive full payment.
If you choose Presto Pay, you need to register through ShopWithScrip.com. Simply log into your account, click on the Presto Pay link under Family Functions on your dashboard, and enter your checking/savings account information.
Complete the steps to verify your information and you will receive an approval code to share with your scrip coordinator.
You will then be able to choose the Presto Pay option when you check out on ShopWithScrip.com, and have your payment securely transferred from your account directly to our organization. A small convenience fee will apply to each order.
For more information about the scrip program, please contact: