We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year.
The Application Timeline for the 2024-2025 school year
|Friday, December 1, 2023
|Application Deadline for new siblings
|Monday, December 4, 2023
|Priority registration for parish members begins
|Monday, January 8, 2024
|Deadline for priority registration for parish members
|Thursday, February 1, 2024
|Re-enrollment for current families begins
|Friday, February 16, 2024
|Re-enrollment deadline for current families
|Acceptance letters for new students are sent
Applications may be submitted at any time, but the General Order of Acceptance will apply. Applications for admission will not be accepted if the concerned party is in violation of the Diocesan Policies or the adopted policies of Saint Rose School.
In order to maintain optimal class size, a waiting list may need to be established. In such cases, the list will be generated for each grade based on the admission criteria stated in this Admission Policy, with consideration given according to the date the application for admission was received.
General Requirements for Initial Admission
- Completed application
- Non-refundable application fee
- Successful assessment by a Saint Rose staff member for a child entering Preschool - Kindergarten, or a school day visit and/or test for a child entering grades one through eight
- Interview with the principal
- Two teacher recommendations, test scores, and report card for students.
Upon acceptance, additional paperwork will be needed to complete one’s admissions file to include:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate for Catholic students
- Tennessee Immunization Record
- Preschool Acknowledgment Form
- Preschool Information Sheet
- Online registration
- Record release form signed to obtain records from the previous school. This includes special services, test scores, grades, and recommendations. The withholding of information may render the admission null and void.
Requirements for Admission of Current Students
The following should be returned to the school office by the specified date:
- Online Re-enrollment submission
- Per student tuition deposit
- Tuition Assistance application
Students or a family who are continually in violation of adopted school policy will be issued a letter of probation or non-acceptance at the discretion of the principal on the advice of the Academic Dean, in consultation with the faculty and with approval of the Pastor.