This page is dedicated to athletic summer camps only.
Saint Rose Athletics Summer Camps
During the summer of 2021, Saint Rose will offer age/gender specific basketball camps and a more general all-sports camps to youth between the 3-6 grades. These camps are open to any child within the appropriate grades, so they do not have to be a Saint Rose student or parishioner.
These camps align with the Diocesan basketball programs Saint Rose participates in each winter season. Therefore, they are grade and gender specific. The camps will focus on skill development (dribbling, passing, shooting, court movement, playing defense, inbounds plays, etc.) as well as scrimmages. The athletes will also spend some time each session learning about virtues/vices provided by the SportsLeader Program. Of course, we will also provide some fun. Here are the planned dates for the basketball camps.
Boys Basketball Camps:
- Incoming 3rd-4th Grade Boys: June 14-18 – Morning Session 8:00am-12:00pm
- Incoming 5th-6th Grade Boys: July 12-16 – Morning Session 8:00am-12:00pm
Girls Basketball Camps:
- Incoming 3rd-4th Grade Girls: June 21-25 – Morning Session 8:00am-12:00pm
- Incoming 5th-6th Grade Girls: July 19-23 – Morning Session 8:00am-12:00pm
Following each of the basketball camp sessions, we will also offer an afternoon All-Sports Camp. These camps will teach fundamentals and skill with a number of sports. This would include running, soccer, basketball, volleyball, conditioning, etc. These camps will run from 12:30-4:30pm and open to boys and girls entering the respective grades that align with the basketball camps for that week. The athletes will also spend some time each session learning about virtues/vices provided by the SportsLeader Program.
- Our PE teacher, Nic Rose, will lead these camps and will have an assistant working with him.
- Each session is limited to 10 participants. A minimum of 6 participants is necessary for the camp to start.
- Attendees will be required to submit a health form before their camp starts.
- Attendees should come prepared with the proper clothing and water bottles.
- We will also implement Covid-19 safety protocols to minimize the risks of contracting or transmitting this virus.
- The registration fee is $125 per session. If your child signs up for two sessions the total cost is $225 ($25 savings).